Campus Connection Service Requests

When should I use the Service Request form?
  • CommGen Template Updates
  • External Org ID Requests
  • Service Indicator setup/changes
  • Tuition Rollover Requests
  • General Setup/Services CTS completes for campuses
  • Duplicate ID Corrections
  • New Development Requests (such as creation of a new report/query/process)
    • Note:  With any development request; additional approvals (such as User Groups) may be needed before work can begin 

For a Service Request, click the Request Service button on this page; complete the form fields as directed.

Additional Service Requests:
When should I use the Incident Request form?

Examples include (not limited to):

  • A Report or Process is not working or missing data
  • A Tuition Calculation error
  • An Admissions Application did not load correctly
  • An Academic Requirements Report (ARR) is not displaying correctly
  • An ISIR is not loading correctly
  • Login issues with an application

For a Incident Request, use the "Something is Broken" button found on the home page of the CTS Client Portal; complete the form fields as directed.

Request Service


Service ID: 23094
Tue 9/26/17 2:10 PM
Thu 12/21/23 5:14 PM